Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pet shop adverts

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedogsmother, Apr 7, 2011.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

The pet shop I go to doesnt sell live animals but they do have a notice board as you go in and people can put their adverts on there, I just had a peep today and it was terrible, there was every breed you can think of, several stating openly that they were Pit crosses which was worrying, a couple of poor Bengal kittens where the breeder had returned a couple of times and crossed the price out and replaced it with a reduced price, the last one said MUST GO :(. There was even an advert for Boarder terriers surely if you cant even spell the breed of dog you own you shouldnt be breeding. Sorry for the rant it just made me feel so fed up that these people are still breeding their animals without homes lined up for the offspring :mad:.

2. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

my local one has lots of labradoodles and staff x's. oh and british bulldog s for £2995 . it is just a shame:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice