Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pet Remedy Peeps, need help with...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by walkingcarpets, Jan 2, 2012.

1. walkingcarpets

walkingcarpets PetForums Senior

Hi,

I have emailed someone from Pet Remedy however not sure when they will get back to me,

Meanwhile if anyone can come back to me on it from here, be appreciative as not sure whether to continue using the plugs I have.

'Hi

I got your email address from a post on Facebook as I would like something clarified in the Precautions.

'Do not use plug with more than two refill bottles before replacing.'

I have been using this product for the past 5 months as we had a new addition to settle in. This is more effective than the other recognised one on the market.

I have one plug upstairs, one downstairs. However I just put the third refill in and saw this precaution. I am not sure whether it implies that I cannot use the existing plugs and need to purchase new plugs?

Thanks for your help'

2. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Oooo, didn't see that - I don't know - goes to check the one in the drawer for emergencies.

3. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Sorry cant help,I use feliway and it says in the leaflet to replace after 6 months use.Not sure if that will be relevant to the pet remedy

4. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Nothing about that on mine at all (and now I can't get it back into the box - darn it).

5. Iheartcats

Iheartcats PetForums VIP

I'm wondering maybe that because it is essential oils that it could be a fire hazzard? I use Pet Remedy too but haven't used a third refill yet.

6. walkingcarpets

Hi Spid

Thanks for looking. I found the list on the back of the box of refills. Just to be on the safe side, am going to plug back the old ones, second refills and call them tomorrow

7. Iheartcats

Iheartcats PetForums VIP

I just checked the box and your right. If you get a reply can you post on here because my second refill is almost empty and it would be a pain to have to go out and buy new plugs and throw the old ones out.

8. walkingcarpets

Thanks for confirmation. I am going to call them tomorrow and yes shall let peeps know on here.

I'm glad I checked though I am going to raise it with PR when I speak to them, in light it is s potential H&S issues perhaps making sure it is noticed in bold or indicated somewhere else as not everyone reads small print and is not that visible to draw attention.

I'll know now to not stock up on so many refills as well, oh well it is a good product has been far more effective than other remedies.

How are you getting on with it regards is it doing what you hoped it would. If I recall, you were trying it out from a previous thread I had read, maybe I got it wrong.

#8 walkingcarpets, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice