Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

pet related. If I had the money.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by catz4m8z, Apr 12, 2011.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

...I would expand the cat run to the end of the house.
    Also patio over the whole garden and then make two 5ft x 12ft runs covering the bottom half of the garden...and get some rescue bunnies and ex battery chooks in both sides.!!:eek:
    What would you do if you had the money??
    (I mean realistically, in your current home, and if you saved really, really hard??):001_smile:

2. wiley80

wiley80 Guest

If i had the money i would most deffinately start a tortoise sanctuary up...these gorgeous little creatures are very often neglected as new owners fail to gain the correct knowledge of proper tortoise husbandry before buying...they therefore end upon a poor diet with incorrect housing and lighting :(
    That is my ultimate goal,to save the torts :D

3. Chinquary

Chinquary PetForums Senior

I'd get Timber insured!

Other than that... I'd love to get and puppy school a pair of huskies but that would involve moving to a much, much bigger house!

4. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

Awww good luck with saving the torts Wiley :D

Home wise, I would just completely gut the house and garden, get it all done up properly.

We`re stuck in 1970 here lol :D

5. wiley80

wiley80 Guest

Thanks Sailor :thumbup:
    And good luck with your renovation :D

6. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

I just decide to embrace the woodchip wallpaper, polysterene ceiling tiles and pine panel walls!! I like to think of it as retro!!:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice