UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there -my 5 year old child wants to help dogs from our local dogs home this christmas .i help her to write few letters to local shops asking gor help
(No responses yet)
So i got a bit if idea as im interested in photography (but would never call myself a pro)
If any of Cardiff members like the pictures i do -and you would like me to photograph your pet .Please let me know
I was thinking about minimum £15 donation to a dogs home for pet photographs on cd
I also do people portraits (same donation)
I would love to help my daughter to raise money ,food and toys and let her deliver them to dogs home
Please take a look at few examples of my work here
P. Robins photography - Home
I suplied few images to military charities,books and for Mental health conferences

·
Registered
95 Posts
your photography is stunning!! I especially like the tortoiseshell kitten, her eyes look stunning :) and the springer! it's a shame I live so far away from Cardiff, I think what you're doing is a fantastic idea and it's a shame to see no one has come back to you. I've often thought about doing something similar (I'm an Art student) to raise some money for animal shelters. Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.