Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Pet Insurance

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gillian Whitaker, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:08 AM.

1. Gillian Whitaker

Gillian Whitaker PetForums Newbie

Hi. Looking for some advice on pet insurance. I know Pet Plan are good but they're also very expensive, does anyone have any experience of Perfect Pet? I've taken insurance out with them but when I've looked the reviews are shocking. Thanks.

2. Veronica Chapman

Veronica Chapman PetForums Newbie

Hi Gillian,
    Sorry to hear about your pet insurance worries. We hope that someone in the forum might be able to find answers for both of us.
    We adopted our rescue 12 year old Bengal cat Benji from our son about 2 years ago. Benji's health was covered by a well known Insurance company but expired by the time we adopted him. He then developed Chronic Kidney disease. Several Insurance companies refused to insure him claiming that Benji has an existing disease. The companies could only covered him for accidents for around £38 a month which is quite expensive. We already forked out nearly £1200 to have Benji's peri nepritic pseudo cysts diagnosed and drained under general anesthesia. Unfortunately there's no cure for either of the diseases.
    Could any members in this forum advise please.

3. StaffyMam97

StaffyMam97 PetForums Newbie

Hi. My staffy is insured with Petplan x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice