Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pet insurance providers?

Discussion in 'Poultry Health and Nutrition' started by mazzymoomoo, Aug 3, 2009.

1. mazzymoomoo

mazzymoomoo PetForums Newbie

Does anyone know of any insurance providers in the UK for Chickens? I've looked online at the mainstream companies, and they only seem to do Cats and Dogs. Any Ideas?

Thanks xxx:)

2. Frenchie

Frenchie Banned

Hello!!

First time I heard such request and I dont know any insurers for chicken unfortunately.

Let me know if you find any, there must be one somewhere....

3. mazzymoomoo

mazzymoomoo PetForums Newbie

Well i was just thinking, is there such a thing? I'm sure i heard it somewhere but am unsure, i could really do with it, as i think my Hen is coming down with something and with the way things are at the minute, we are barely making ends meet, so vets bills on top would be such a struggle!

We could afford it all before, it wasn't a problem, but ya'know! 'Credit Crunch' and all that! lol We've just been hit really bad and i dont want them to suffer as a result.

Sorry for rambling lol!

4. urban-chickens

urban-chickens PetForums Newbie

if there is any for chickens let me know lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice