Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pet carers

Discussion in 'Pet News' started by Briann, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Briann

Briann PetForums Newbie

We are holidaying for a couple of weeks in July and need someone to care for our two dwarf lops - Sonic and Flash, 16 week old bucks. We are looking at a company called Pet Happy London. I was looking for some feedback from any one who may have used them. The web site and replys to queries seem vague.

Brian

2. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

Brian, you need to insure that your pet sitter, has a police background check and is registered with either NARP's or PSI. Any professional service will have these details as part of their port folio to show at the pre visit.

You can also request references and good pet sitting companies will be known to local vets who will often recommend them, as they do with us.

Please feel free to pm me if you would like any further information.

3. Briann

Briann PetForums Newbie

Nina,

Thanks for this advice - seems obvious once I read it. I'll get onto this now.

Brian

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice