Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Pet Bereavement Packs - Uni project

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by Alvina, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Alvina

Alvina PetForums Junior

Hi,
    I'm Ella, my class members and I are currently designing a product/service to be used for pet home-burials (Part of an project for university).
    Being Animal Management students at the University of Hertfordshire, we have all experienced the grief of loosing a furry (or scaly) companion.
    My personal experiences of buring my mice and guinea pigs in any shoe box I could find, nothing special which I do regret as I loved them (possibly more ;) ) as family.
    I also know that small furries can be overlooked or less valued by some and as a result products for them are either sparse or not worth it, even though the bond and love for the animal is just as strong and important.

We would be so grateful for your participation. :)

I do fully acknowledge owners have varying responses and views on the passing of a furry friend, if you have recently lost a fur baby it may not be the best to participate, also this is not for commerical use it is an project for university.

The survey is on this google form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cY-sIAKbtcTR9LqJzh8Ft9YEuH5G3IdRvtpKZueZG3c/edit

2. Engel98

Engel98 PetForums Senior

Done :)

Alvina likes this.
  3. Smolmaus

Smolmaus PetForums Member

Also done! Just an FYI you've spelled business wrong on the first page.

Alvina likes this.
  4. Tiffanylarkins

Tiffanylarkins PetForums Member

Done

Alvina likes this.
  5. Alvina

Alvina PetForums Junior

Thank you for the kind notification. Oops

Smolmaus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice