Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Personalities

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Cazza1974, May 4, 2010.

1. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

We are now begining to see the different personalities in the bunnies. Floppy is the adveturous one. She is always game to try new stuff. She always makes a beeline for the house when she is in the yard and she is always first out the hutch.
    Domino is more cautious and follows her sisters lead a lot. Domino is more affectionate and enjoys cuddles.

2. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

All mine have different personalities too :)

Oliver is very laid back and loves to cuddle and lick me
    Lily is quiet and shy
    Dillon is very nosey and bossy. He loves his cuddles too
    Daisy is shy and curious
    Jacob is bouncy. He's a big softie
    Blue is a bossy little buggar
    Stevie is into everything and will investigate new things. He's not shy at all
    Sweep is.... Naughty and skittish. He runs round all day like a loony

3. jemma_79

jemma_79 PetForums VIP

Different yet special in their own little ways.... So exciting to experience their like characters unfold as they grow n get older....

4. BattleKat

BattleKat PetForums Senior

It's lovely when you start to really get to know them and they get to know you.

A lot of people I know think that animals are animals, no distinct personalities but its so untrue, even my mice have individual personalities!

5. Emmiiee

Emmiiee PetForums Senior

im getting to know my 2 new ones aswell, Rolo is defo boss and can thump and stomp alot, but is also the first over to give u a cuddle and climb all over u, smarite is the quiet one but he still gets what he wants in his own quiet way, he will cuddle for a few mins and then is off investigating lol x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice