Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Personalised cat collars - ltd time only

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by morgmonster, Apr 28, 2011.

1. morgmonster

morgmonster PetForums Member

Personalised cat collars are available again, this time until October 15th

Hi there,

Just wanted to update this thread & let you know that personalised / customised cat collars are available again through my website, for a limited time only - you must place your order by October 15th.

This time I have two different styles on offer, and also the option to have a phone number or first line of address printed INSIDE the collar. All the details and lots of photos are in my new web shop: Mog's Togs Website

You can buy through there too using Paypal and then afterwards email me at rachel@mogstogs.com to confirm all the details.

Thanks!

Rachel xx

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 morgmonster, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. morgmonster

bumpity bump!

3. amyrj16

amyrj16 PetForums Member

I'd love 3, but dont get paid til 15th :(

4. Grace_Lily

Grace_Lily PetForums VIP

Love them but couldn't justify spending £7 per collar on my cats when they only loose them in a few days!

5. Ian B

Ian B PetForums VIP

I know what you mean, not these collars, but the much missed Beckett lost three personalised collars (one found and returned) and Bola has lost one. As good a idea as they were, at £8.99 a go they got too expensive to persevere with. I still have a *spare* for Bola but I'm reluctant to use it, which tbh, is as much a waste of money as them being lost :blush2:

Ian

6. shamykebab

shamykebab PetForums VIP

Do you make these in a reflective material?

7. morgmonster

I'm so sorry - I'm sure I signed up for email notifications about posts to this thread but have only now seen these posts. Sorry not to respond sooner.

Re the cost - yes I agree it is a lot if your cat loses them in a week. Next time I am going to offer the chance to buy additional identical collars for a lot cheaper, as some of the cost is my time designing the graphics for the collar, and once that's done it doesn't apply to any additional collars printed. So my plan is that if someone was to order 2 or 3 at once the price of the additional ones would be much less.

Shamykebab - I can't do personalised ones in reflective unfortunately. I'm always on the look out for new ways to personalise them so maybe in the future I'll come across a way to do it.

amyrj16 - I'm so so sorry - I wish I had seen this thread as it would have been fine for you to pay me when you got paid. Unfortunately I ordered the fabric last night so can't add any now. I'm really sorry & cross with myself that I didn't check this thread sooner :(

If anyone wanted to sign up for next time I do this there is an email list, I only use it to send one reminder to you when they are for sale again, and then delete the addresses.

February 2012 Personalised Collars Email

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice