UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Do you have Personal No. Plates

• Yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 73.7%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,946 Posts
Bored :bored:

So I was just wondering if anyone has a personalised number plates, we are thinking about one.

·
Registered
14,207 Posts
Nope - nor am I interested in one - can't see the point - there are only a very few (and therefore very expensive) ones that actually make sense and the rest just have me going 'what's that meant to say?' and 'why spend money on ambiguity?' - but then I'm a mean old hard cynic.

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
I had one on my old car, didn't mean anything to us though, it came with the car:eek: my dad's got one on his Jag, it's his initials but unless you know him & know the year his Jag was registered it doesn't really look that impressive TBH.

I'm with Spid, unless I could afford something really striking that sums me up, such as 'RAT' or 'DOG' or 'CAT' I don't see the point in most of them:eek:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
My father in law,got mum one for her birthday.Dont know how he dare drive the car.Her name is Gay

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I dont have a personal plate but I have a K9 one:D:D:D

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
Personally I don't really like them, think they are slightly tacky.

Even if I was worth billions I really wouldn't bother with them, such a waste of money and they are only reg plates anyway.

Just my opinion though.

G

·
Personally I don't really like them, think they are slightly tacky.

Even if I was worth billions I really wouldn't bother with them, such a waste of money and they are only reg plates anyway.

Just my opinion though.
Businessman round here has 1 MC and 2 MC on his cars, and 1 KC and i think 2 KC on his wifes. Rumour has it he outbid a certain Mr Michael Caine for the 1 MC plate...i doubt that would of been cheap!!!
:D

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
I forgot to add, there is a woman in my area who has one on her very flashy sports car.

The plate reads FORGIVE. My betting is the car and plates are from her hubby after he played away from home!;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.