UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonderd how many of you have them? and how they are personal to you?
Mine is XX04 NAT given on my 18th birthday the XX is two kisses, 04 im the 4th july and NAT... my name is natasha lol

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Mine WILL be

U11AH

Woop!!

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
I have one that is my initials. Years ago it was great as you could swap it onto another car you purchased free of charge. I grudge £80 every time I change my car as I do tend to change often LOL

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
i find them a little bit sad that people try and make their name out of letters and numbers if ya honest it dont say nothing does it? it really makes me laugh wen they put the screw holes that hold the plate on strategically placed in a vain effort to spell their "name" does it get any more desparate :eek::mad:

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Back in the good old days when i worked for myself, we had a customer that raced Porshes for a living, He had a road legal Porshe in the Garage with a plate on it TUR 801 (TurBo 1) And his Range Rover was MEB 1G (ME BIG)
If i had had the money at the time i woulda Brought V15 LAK Vislak is plural of Viszla but the £400 they wanted, didn't appear in my account.. so i missed out.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
i find them a little bit sad that people try and make their name out of letters and numbers if ya honest it dont say nothing does it? it really makes me laugh wen they put the screw holes that hold the plate on strategically placed in a vain effort to spell their "name" does it get any more desparate :eek::mad:
Me too:crazy::crazy: sad really

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
OMMMM I'm telling your mammy! :laugh:
Hehe you make me laught Seq...:thumbsup: First thing in the morning when I cramped up and a dose of you is just Puuurfect, lol!! xoxo

When I was younger I always wanted KAT13 90 :) Maybe one day - I wonder how much it would cost Im going to go and price it... hehe :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.