Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Perfect training

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by horse28, Jul 1, 2009.

1. horse28

horse28 PetForums Newbie

I'm so impressed with Rowanoak Livery Yard they sorted my 10 month colt Sundance out. The problem with Sundance was you couldn't catch him or put a halter/headcollar on him. I didn't know what to do, a friend then said how they had a problem with their horse and that they took her to Rowanoak. I thought i would give it a try so i phoned and got the details, well that was it. A couple of days later i was taking Sundance to Rowanoak. When we arrived it was like 'wow'. Sundance was put into a stable for a couple of days to get used to the place, then he was put into a field with the herd. Over the weeks they tried everything then they managed to get a rope around his neck, this worked fine for the time being. I worked with the yard owner for a couple of days to see if i could lead Sundance around with a rope around his neck it was fine. We found out that he had a problem on his poll, well it wasn't really a problem. Anyways as the days went by Sundance improved and now back home he's fine, i can now get a halter/headcollar on him. GREAT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice