Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Perfect day!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by myshkin, Apr 16, 2011.

1. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

OH did his first fell race today, so I got to indulge in some solo hiking with BC (we do lots of hiking together, which I love, but since OH has started fell running we've had a few days out were he runs up with BC, while I walk with JRT). I'm really enjoying the hikes when it's just me and the dog :) I think I may end up crazy old lady who stomps around the hills with only her dogs for company. I hope so.

OH did really well, we don't know results yet, but he came in a lot earlier than either of us expected for a novice runner, looking like he'd just joined in at the end with his finishing line sprint :D
    BC made my day by getting so excited when he saw him running down towards the finishing line (he usually runs with him, so it was a double whammy of seeing him again and wanting to run with him) that I ended up doing my own finishing line sprint with him alongside the track - it raised a few chuckles, I really wish I had pictures of that :D

Then home for home-made burgers and wine. We're all shattered, but pleasantly so and the humans are happily merry and sleepy - all Saturdays should be like this!

Attached Files:

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Sounds like the sort of day I would love....perfect :).

3. rona

rona Guest

What a great thing to do on such a lovely day :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice