Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Peoples attitudes becaus ethey are on the Phone!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Starlite, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Aarrgh, long story but I have to make a payment to a council tax debt (I lived with my sis gave her the money and she kept it, nice eh? :rolleyes:).
    This is the 2nd mandate form they have sent me in my sisters name to release funds they froze from my bank account so the bank wont release it as it isnt in my name, simple right?
    Apparently not!

Just spoke to some snotty wee cow who I explained this to and she said "so your bank have said that?" in a "stop talking sh!te tone"
    I told her yes if they could send me out a mandate with the proper name on it and she interupted me 4x with
    "so that banks told you that have they?"
    I asked her if she was listening (she said yes) and if she was she would have heard me say it clearly! Cue HUGE sigh
    "right fine ive done that, what else do you want?" :eek:

I told her her attitude stank and she kept up this sh!ttiness, so I asked,
    "Your office is St Vincent Street yes?" She said yes.
    "Well maybe I should come down and we can sort out your ******* attitude problem then coz Im only in Airdrie, what do you say?"

Dead line. Im still very tempted to go down to the office and see how much of a hero is when Im standing there, she has really p!ssed me off :mad:

Wee rant over :p

#1 Starlite, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. Do you have Ugg boots?

I hope she dont wee on them :lol:

3. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Go down there and sort her out :D

4. morsel

morsel PetForums Senior

To be honest, I find that a lot of Scottish women sound like that, whether or not they are on the phone. I divide the Scottish in to two general categories.
    Prescious or aggresive. Notwithstanding, there are always exceptions to the rule and this is my experience and not a blanket judgment.

5. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

As tempting as it is, this is when you remember my old Grandaddys wee saying:

"You don't stand on sh*te, you walk round it!"

Besides, she probably comes from Drumchapel. They're still learning to walk upright around there!!!! :D :D :D :D

6. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

And naturally, ALL the Scottish Ladies - AND Gentlemen - on this forum are the exceptions.... Yes?????? :D :D

7. morsel

morsel PetForums Senior

Depends if you are going to hit me or not.

8. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Being pregnant I can legally wee where ever I want so don't put ideas in my head :p

Its just really annoyed me that she thought she could be snide as she was on the phone, she wouldnt be like that if i was standing there!

Watch this, I'll get a letter from them warning me to stop threatening their staff, muppets lol :rolleyes:

9. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Nah, you're quite safe. I don't believe in cruelty to animals!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

10. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I think if you go down there and ask who it was you spoke to, just tell them politely that you want to see a manager about it, and also because you are so heavily pregnant its gonna make this woman feel really bad and maybe she'll learn to not be so snotty.

I also think its because you are phoning up about debts that they seems to think you a second class citizen, I had this the other day with Lloyds TSB and this snotty welsh fella was basically giving me down the banks... pardon the pun

11. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

I would phone branch make complaint or if you get to glasgow city centre pop in complain :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice