UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm an MSc publishing student researching a potential new product for publication in 2013.

The product is a fictional novel for adults featuring a dog as the main protagonist. If my proposal is successful and the book is published next year, I hope to arrange for a percentage of the profits to be donated to a dog protection or preservation charity.

I'm currently conducting some market research to gain a better understanding of the target audience for this product - ie. people who love dogs. And that's where you come in!

If you like dogs and reading (however occasionally), please follow the link below and take ten minutes to complete my short survey. Your answers can be submitted anonymously.

Follow this link to complete the survey - http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=279C60A1-5F06-47AD-BBAA-B788A73006D1

I am truly passionate about this proposal and I greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you!

Claire

·
Super Moderator
29,630 Posts
Done, I love novels with dogs in them (as long as the dog doesn't die:eek:)

Done. My favourite novel features a dog as the protagonist - Heart of a Dog :)
Ooh, not heard of that so I Googled it, looks interesting:)

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Done, I love novels with dogs in them (as long as the dog doesn't die:eek:)

Ooh, not heard of that so I Googled it, looks interesting:)
It's great. One day I will have a dog called Sharik. Very interesting from the political point of view, but even better, a cracking story even if you have no interest or knowledge of the political climate of the time. Which I didn't, till I read it!

·
Registered
14,957 Posts
Will complete it now.

If you need any advice on publishing or design then I am a design manager for a well know published famed for their orange covers do so ask. I also moonlight as a designer too. Happy to quote for covers if you are self publishing although there is no need if you have a publishing contract as they'll do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.