Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

People drive me nuts sometimes

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SpringerHusky, Apr 1, 2011.

1. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

I've got into a pointless arguemnt with someone over a topic that was posted on facebook
    So I replied with;

The best idea is to go to your vets and ask for mismate injection, there's are millions of dogs being put to sleep everyday, why help this crisis by allowing more to add to it? Pitts are struggling with homes as it is, jumping the designer breed bandwagon won't help.

Dogs are pregnant for the average of 63 days

Have a read though here, some of the stickies may help you
    Dog Breeding - Pet Forums Community

I'm not trying to be rude or mean but I really hope this litter doesn't go through.

Breeding should only be done the correct way, there's so many preventives that there is really no excuse.

Put it this way it started out as world war 3 even though i've hardly replied :rolleyes:

#1 SpringerHusky, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  2. SpringerHusky

They have replied with;

sorry to tell you but this was natural. Its was something between the two. I care for all my dogs and i rescue as many pits as i can. I place them in good and loving homes. when i asked about How long it takes it was a question I would have like to know. I take all my dogs to the vet and they are well taken care of. I did not ask for your answer on the breed. Its shame full that you wish death on any kind of animal. you should be so ashamed of yourself. When there is enterbreeding between humans as well as dogs. You to me are not someone that i like right now and you are to me raceiest. To all dogs breeds. you should not ever be aloud to own a dog. I posted this for good reasons and not one that would say that my pups should not be born. And by the way she had the pups and all are doing just great. They all are pits and some are small but to see them is a joy. LUCKY 7. that is how many i got. GOD blessed her with a litter and me as well. People out there breed for sport and for fighting. Not me. I love pits and no matter what she breeded with is none of your concern, I have saved 100 of pits and roc's and boxers. so until you can say to yourself that its god way then maybe you should keep your mouth shout. My pits are my life. my son loves his pit and i thank god she lived threw having a litter. My son has Autisum and he is blessed with 7 wounderful pups. And well you can go blow a big one. Sorry but that is how i feel. I would never wish death on no living animal. and you did. so please god forgive me for what im about to say. and sweety you can go rot in HELL. with your hateful words of death upon my pups. Think god there is people out there like myself that save these animals. I bring them into my home and keep them safe, give them food. you me dear are a heater and not a lover of any animal.

oh by the way this breeding was done the right way. it was between them i had nothing to do wit it but love my dogs and bring them into a happy and loving family.

sweety you are a heater. Not a lover. You have no clue on how i work. I love all my dogs. You dont go out and pick beaten and abused dogs like me you foster. You keep and then give them up. I take them in and give them real homes. I find them long term homes. NOT TEMP HOMES. You are a sad person cause you dont have love in your heart to save them but only give them temp home. I love and care for all my dogs and i give them loving and perment homes. And for any reason they cant keep the dog they come back to me it is in the contract they sign. I make sure i go into the home and they get the right dog. I was not here when they got together. GOD, GOD took things into his hands. Im thankful for all my dogs. I belive that god has reasons for animals to be here. And think GOD there only in your care TEMP. If not you would make sure that a dogs life is meaningless and you my dear are selfish. Dogs need to be able to have at least one set of pups. If not some breeds get hateful if they dont. I do my reserch on all my breeds and i make sure they get good and long term homes. So you will be the one that people hate. You want in my eyes to take a breed out and make sure they dont excist for future generations to love and care for. Nature is being able to breed and i dont super breed. That is wrong i have to Blue pits that were breed for one thing and one thing only and that is why they are in my care and i personaly retrained them and found them good and loving homes. So as for your words KISS MY @SS B.... Cause you dont know me and im done with you. Thank you for making me see what good i do for all the Hundreds of dogs i have saved and for all the ones i will save. Think god my dogs will not see a needle or an abortion. Maybe that is how you run your life but thats not how i run mine. You are a killer of breeds not a saviour. You are a nasty and mean as they come hell have mercey on your soul. Cause i know god will not. My dogs are living normal and wonderful lives. So you can Kiss My BIG WHITE @SS!!!!!!

I replied;
    All I can say is it's no wonder there's millions of dogs being to sleep when you allow yours to breed.

Personally i'd rather not touch you with someone else's 1000ft barge pole thanks.

I just hope one day people like you will be done for breeding irresponsibly~

and just got this back
    all you want there to be is no dogs, your not worth my time so please keep your hate to yourself..you are not a nice person, i feel sorry for you and your dogs. Hey i know give them to me so i can find them a good home. im much more rsponsible then you. your just mean and crul. my dogs dont go to pounds. i see that all you want is a world wit no dogs and that is wrong in my eyes and the eyes of all my rescues.... HEATER RANNER!!!!!!! your just jellious of my dogs...

3. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

God I have so many comebacks for people like that :eek:
    Spelling being one of them lol!

I got into a pointless arguement on FB the other week with a girl who complained about all the "dossers" on JSA and how much they get but then complained she only got X amount off the government for her childcare! I wrote back a pretty cheeky message asking why she had kids if she couldnt afford them :devil:

There were alot of expletives in her reply but God it was fun :D

#3 Starlite, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  4. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

wow. just wow. what the hell is a toy greyhound? do they mean iggie?!

5. SpringerHusky

I can't stop myself, i'm gonna have to block her or something :lol:

I replied;
    Good for you, tell you what? Come to the Uk and get my dog for me?

She's Spayed, Microchipped, Taken on long walks, Flea treated and wormed regularly, lives indoors, goes dog training classes every week and sometimes agility in the summer. She is fed 50% raw diet and 50% kibble of a very high quailty (the uk version of taste of the wild) where she currently has fish oil and prim rose oil added in for her nice glossy coat. She's also a rescue dog that was picked up as a stray who was once dog aggressive but now through long and timely socialization is fine with other dogs, she recently passed her kennel club good citizen award. She comes with me everywhere except my work but if I go on holiday she always comes with me unless it's out of the country, instead she then gets to go on her own holiday with dear friends of mine where she is treated like a princess.

What do I have to be jealous of your dogs? I'm allergic to short haired breeds and I like my larger dogs.

#5 SpringerHusky, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  6. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Utter plank :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I do like how you are a ''heater'' though :D Not a hater, a heater :p

7. SpringerHusky

I think so yeah

Lol I now :D

I've blocked her now :lol: otherwise i'd keep going :eek:

Anyone wants to continue i'm happy to PM the link ;)

8. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

My goodness! Can she even speak/write English!!!

9. SpringerHusky

I'm lucky I used to talk like that....when I was 12! so I can -kind- of understand her :lol:

10. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Im surprised you even got caught up in it TBH. Its obvious that this person has questionable ethics about dog breeding but its equally clear they dont have 2 brain cells to rub together. I take it they are American?? (coz that diatribe really sounded like it came from a bible thumping, gun toting, retarded, banjo playing moron!!)
    Of course their dog couldnt have an abortion... its a mortal sin and her dog wouldnt be allowed into doggy heaven then...:(

:rolleyes:

Oh and as for what to call her mixed breads?? I vote Pita breads!!!

11. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Oh dear oh dear oh dear....how can she have worked so long in rescue and not realise just how overbreeding adds to the problem? It's a bit of a simplistic and childish viewpoint that someone who believes breeding should be done responsibly and not "by the hands of god" :rolleyes: "doesn't want there to be any more dogs in the world" my goodness what is she? 9?

12. morsel

morsel PetForums Senior

I just think you are all taking the piss out of someone that clearly has mental health issues or disabilities and is possibly socially disadvantaged.:nono:

13. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

...or is just a moron..:rolleyes:

14. LyndaDanny

LyndaDanny PetForums Senior

Well that has just confirmed my suspicion that the vast majority of Americans are off their trollies;)

15. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

Where is she? Not in the UK, obviously, or she would not have a pit. She sounds like the most awful person and not one I would want to associate with. He did her in good? How obscene. I like this bit:

"oh by the way this breeding was done the right way. it was between them i had nothing to do wit it but love my dogs and bring them into a happy and loving family."

Obviously the silly woman has no idea what you are talking about and what the hell is a toy greyhound? Then she says that both the dogs are pure; well how do you get a toy greyhound out of a pure pedigree line?

The trouble is there is absolutely no point in arguing with people like this, because they are just too damned thick to understand what you are trying to tell them. If they think leaving them to it, she had nothing to do with it, is the right way, then there is no way she will ever understand so don't waste your breath or put your blood pressure up.:eek:

16. SpringerHusky

Well I don't think she was happy as all my posts were removed :lol:

17. KalokiMallow

KalokiMallow PetForums Member

They obviously hit a nerve :D

18. billie jo

billie jo PetForums Member

Do you think it's some form of, 'new language?'
    I was a bit concerned what she was doing with her 'bread,' to be honest!
    Poor dogs! Apart from terrible animal husbandry, I doubt she's going to be picking up any awards for her English in the near future either!
    God help - the mind boogles!

19. aesir22

aesir22 PetForums Junior

Lol I love people like that. They are so clueless, and probably only trying to start a fight so you did the right thing in blocking her. There is no reasoning with people like that. Regardless of what you say they will continue on the same road of insults.

'God' apparently wanted this union to happen. Let her deal with it lol and the expense that will come from it.

And if you truly are a heater....can you come here and sit next to me? British Gas are screwing me with gas and electric costs so my heating isn't on very high.

20. billie jo

billie jo PetForums Member

Toy Greyhound - could it be a Whippet? Who the hell knows with dimwits like this - I for one thinks she qualifies for a disabled bay outside her house for simply being thick! God help!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice