Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Peggle

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jess2308, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Does anyone know what happened to Peggle and how he is doing now? I often think about him and was interesting in offering him a home before i'd realised the full story and extent of his problems, which i wasnt in a position to deal with. I do hope he is in a lovely home and being well loved though, he looked so sweet and it was such a sad story for one so young.

2. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

3. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

Peggles is fine, he is staying with me for however long he has. He has come so far from the hissing spitting tiny ball of fluff that first came to me. He still thinks he is a dog lick lick lol he is actually on my lap purring away and licking my arm as I type. He still gets tired really quickly but it doesn't stop him from racing around with my other fur babies and Tilly our dog:)

4. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Aww, thats fantastic news :D Would love to see some photos of him now if you get a chance :)

5. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

remind me when the kids go back to school and I get some and put them up on here, with the kids at home at the moment the house looks like a bomb it it:nono:

6. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

As promised here is a pic of Peggles who is now nick named Tripod by my other half lol

[​IMG]

7. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Gosh you would never know from that photo the horrible start that the poor chap has had.He is very handsome and is a credit to all who have cared for him.Well done .

8. Jess2308

Jess2308 PetForums VIP

Oh, he is stunning! Look at that smug expression :D He is a credit to you!

How does he cope with three legs?

9. kelly-joy

kelly-joy PetForums VIP

oh he copes just fine, he has this little act he likes to play on people , he limps on his leg and makes it look like he is struggling to plod along 1 minute and as soon as the person opens a door to a room he runs in a flash to get inside and looks back as if to say ha ha! I foaled you gain lol
    I not going to say he is a normal well raggie because he isn't , but he isn't in any pain at the moment and as long as that is the case and he is happy he will live with me. As you can see he is very well taken care of and my family and me love him very much, he just fits in, even my very naughty Teddy birman loves him and lets him get away with things he would never let the others get away with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice