Hey guys. So I woke up and found one of my Pea Puffer had died. I was very upset and mad. I called up my LFS to ask them about there QT process and found that they did not treat for parasites. I could not get a refund and was feeling betrayed. I did read that these types of fish are prone to parasites due to there natural habitat, but thought that my LFS would of also known this. So I guess the silver lining is that now my LFS is treating there entire pea puffer stock for parasites. So nobody has to deal with the same issue as I did. Just thought I would update you guys and also share with you my personal experience.