Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Pawshake

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Bertram Fosdyke, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:56 AM.

1. Bertram Fosdyke

Bertram Fosdyke PetForums Newbie

Anybody added a dog walking/pet sitting listing to Pawshake? I'm massively put of by the fact that they take such a large cut of the fee the client pays and also don't like how their Ts & Cs are geared more towards protecting themselves rather than the service provider. However, I'm wondering whether it could be useful to make initial contact with customers and then hopefully get repeat business, which could be booked directly with us and without any Pawshake interference.

2. Jelevents

Jelevents PetForums Member

Hi Bertram I've not used Pawshake but I do use Tailster, ok they also take a commission but it's only 15% and I'm more than happy with them, I've got loads of work through them and they take care of payments so goes straight into my bank every Wednesday, no chasing clients for payment.
    The only clause is customers must always book through Tailster if they've introduced you and not deal with you direct, but I charge the same price through Tailster so there would be no advantage for the customer.
    The company ranks very highly on Google normally at top of page so a lot of the commission is being spent on SEO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice