UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Pastoral would be the herding dogs,so you can expect to see the Collies,GSDs, Old english sheepdogs, Corgies etc. Provided they make it into the group ring.

In the working you will see all the other working dogs,sledding ones gaurding ones etc,excluding herding ones. So you will see Boxers, Huskys, Bernese mountain dogs, Dobermans etc.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for that. i have won the vote to see my favourite group as opposed to my friend wanting to see parsons jack russells providing there would be some there of course

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I always go on a Sunday as I really like most breeds, but my favourites are BC and next year is their turn for a Sunday!

I'm sooooooo excited already! :)

Oh and if you want to find me there I'll be the one bawling my eyes out when the Flyball is on!
Dont ask me why cuz I have no idea [tho I think its because they are all sooooo happy and waggy] .....but it makes my cry bucket loads! :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.