Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

passport

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by mr alan r daniels, Mar 22, 2021.

1. mr alan r daniels

mr alan r daniels PetForums Newbie

hi all bought 6 month old puppy from local lady she previously bought him from polish woman who got him in poland but lives in uk
    she has lost his passport with all his info on it but we do have his passport number how do i go about getting replacement the puppy was polish import
    we have his chip number but its registered in poland want to get sorted asap just in case goes missing as have been told he will go to chip owner if he gets lost
    thanks

2. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

Poor little bugger. He would not have been allowed to come into the UK till he was 4 months and you are already his 3rd home in 2 months. Not much point having a polish chip so I would get him chipped in this country. All sounds a bit strange, are you sure he was not either stolen or brought in illegally.

simplysardonic and DaisyBluebell like this.
  3. Mum2Ozzy

Mum2Ozzy PetForums Member

I'm from Poland, I can try and help if you pm me. I found website that allows you to check passport number (it's official national vet organisation), maybe if I do that I'd be able to obtain more information how to proceed further. But I think it would be easier for Polish owner who brought puppy over to contact vet in Poland who issued the passport and ask for a copy (it can be done).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice