UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on, fess up, who else loves this movie series? :D

Who watched the 4th one? I thought it was brilliant the way they used the Kinect sensors!

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
i've not even seen the first one yet . was about to buy a dvd with three movies one of which was paranormal activity 2 but not sure if it will make sense without seeing the first one? :confused:

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
I hate them :(

I still can't sleep with my feet outside the duvet, i'm terrified when the dogs start barking at nothing and i don't like going in cupboards on my own now!!!

The 3rd one is by far the worst, i was almost crying i was so scared...not watching the 4th one until my OH insists on it :nono:

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think they're that scary tbh but the storyline is quite well done and I hope they use all their plot holes to their advantage.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Have seen all three - the first one made me nearly wet myself but the other two were quite predictable. Will wait until the 4th one comes out on DVD.

:)

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
I loved the first one - its the first film to give me the willies in years.

The second one I wasn't quite so impressed - it didn't scare me, I think because its just the same old stuff they did in the first film. Nothing new really.

Will get round to seeing 3 (and 4?) at some point.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.