Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Paralell Parking

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, May 12, 2010.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I just paralell parked all by myself for the first time ever!!!! (i can't even spell it thats how crap i am at it!)

Usually i have to phone OH and he looks out the window and directs me.

I am so pround of myself.

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

yay I hate parallel (got my oh to spell it for me :lol:) parking, the next car is definatley gonna have a parking camera.

3. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Well done! my wife parellel parks.................usually on top of another one:lol:

4. Sarahnorris

Sarahnorris Banned

thats actually one of my better things in a car, i fail at reverse parking into bays ect. :(

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

6. lifeizsweet

our courtesy truck had a parking camera, ANd it was an auto. I loved that thing.

lol i forgot to mention i park on the wrong road haha it's not the one i live on...but hopefully OH will enjoy the hide and seek game of where is the car in the morning.

7. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

8. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I never had a problem with this or bay parking maybe I'm just one of these few unusual women that actually can

9. lifeizsweet

I've never reversed into a space! ahahah I can only really drive in a straight line. just...

10. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Well done you :D :thumbup:

I can parallel park now.. only cos i had to learn fast when i moved in with my OH as hes in a terrace with no driveway. Ask me to reverse into a shopping bay parking space and im a total flop lol.

11. lifeizsweet

We just moved into a terrace with street parking! It's a nightmare!

12. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

So apparently I was one of those rare people that actually learn to drive beyond going in a straight line which isn't exactly hard

13. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I did a parrallel park on my driving test that was amazing.... can I do one now..... hmmmmm NO!!

Cos my car is a tank with no power steering, and also cos I fail at parking!

14. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I can parallel park! No problem!..........unless you talking about roads? Because i can parallel park IN a bush/car/tree anyday!! Its so easy! Just give me the wheel :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a really crap driver! A couple of the driving instructors are a bit scared............and i have only been to a couple :eek: :scared:

Yep i do not drive! Not yet! I am hoping to take my test this year though! I am great at the theory......rubbish at the physical!! :eek:

I can drive extremely well if i go 'miss daisy' (10mph) but anymore than that i freak out! LOL!!

15. _Sara_

_Sara_ PetForums Member

Practical? ;) lol

Iv never had a problem, iv alway had to parallel park from day one as i live in a terrace (along with reversing round a corner and doing a 3 point turn daily! lol)

My next door neighbor tho for example has been driving about a year and cant drive to save his life! he's almost ran me off the road several times! :scared: he also got a new car that is now covered in scratches and dents after a week! :lol: Just goes to show women are better drivers! :lol:

16. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Yes practical :eek: :lol: see i am rubbish!! Lol!!!

17. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

If you're that hopeless at driving then I wouldn't even be thinking about the test yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice