Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sign Up

paperwork for paperworks sake!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kathryn773, Nov 1, 2012.

  1. kathryn773

    kathryn773 PetForums VIP

    Sep 3, 2008
    Likes Received:
    I have received a letter this morning from my District Council.

    dated my ds 16 th birthday....

    Pasically I am to prove my son is still in full time education.

    It beggers belief! He cannot leave school til May 2013, if he had, I would most probably be in prison and someone would be picking up the cost of my prison sentence and the care of said son!

    Proof? The letter from the Child Benefit dept, which will be dated April 2012, :crazy: . Please tell me, how that proves his regular trips up the high street.
  2. CharleyRogan

    CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

    Feb 20, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Might be because you get child benefit if your child goes to college, but if they start work they don't, but April 2012 wouldn't prove it, because he wouldn't have even been in his last year of school!
  3. Sleeping_Lion

    Sleeping_Lion Banned

    Mar 19, 2009
    Likes Received:
    You want to try working on the railways, I have to brief myself about any possible hazards before going on site, and sign a form to say I've told myself about possible hazards. I'm getting very used to having conversations with myself now, I'm not odd, honest....... :D
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice