UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received a letter this morning from my District Council.

dated my ds 16 th birthday....

Pasically I am to prove my son is still in full time education.

It beggers belief! He cannot leave school til May 2013, if he had, I would most probably be in prison and someone would be picking up the cost of my prison sentence and the care of said son!

Proof? The letter from the Child Benefit dept, which will be dated April 2012, :crazy: . Please tell me, how that proves his regular trips up the high street.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Might be because you get child benefit if your child goes to college, but if they start work they don't, but April 2012 wouldn't prove it, because he wouldn't have even been in his last year of school!

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
You want to try working on the railways, I have to brief myself about any possible hazards before going on site, and sign a form to say I've told myself about possible hazards. I'm getting very used to having conversations with myself now, I'm not odd, honest....... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.