Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

panziee

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by renshiki, Sep 4, 2013.

1. renshiki

renshiki PetForums Newbie

hey i need help my pet female kitten (panzie's)sister died under my dad's car so one day we found a black male kitten in our garden he bites my female kitten(panzee)so how can i train him not to bite her and to let us hold him?:001_unsure:here's a picture of them:

#1 renshiki, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  2. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

Unfortunately I can't see your pictures. How old are they exactly? Sometimes cats bite in play, other times its more aggressive. How does it seem to you and how does Panzee react? It sounds as if the black kitten wasn't brought up around people if he doesn't let you hold him. Don't grab him or try to hold him if he doesn't want it otherwise he will associate this as being even more stressful than he finds it now. You could try and coax him with treats and stroke him until he gets used to you more but some cats never like being picked up very much.

3. munchkinpie

munchkinpie PetForums VIP

You must not hold the cat if it it doesn't want held, it's frightened. Overtime he will learn to trust you. Let him come to you, he sounds semi feral so won't have much trust in humans.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice