Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Panic mouse

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by merothe, Apr 27, 2011.

1. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Gets paws and thumbs up from us :D

We are Now into hour 2 of non stop play :huh: this is completely unheard of from these two :eek:

Bless her Freya will only play with it when it is off. But then goes insane! jumping around etc :p

Humphrey is normally hard to entertain but he is hooked. I turned it of while I cooked dinner and he just cried at me until I turned it back on :D

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

I want pics!!!???

3. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

After seeing Aurelia's video of her cats playing with it ,I thought I would get it for Meeko.Well it lasted 5 minutes and that was it,he could not have cared less about it.I thought well thats £20:00 down the tubes but no,phoned P&H and explained and it was refunded without question.:thumbsup: to P&H.

4. popoki

popoki PetForums Member

:thumbup: that's great to know, it's next on our toy list!

5. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Aww I have builders round (again...sigh :mad: hence the new toy...I am feeling guilty having to lock them in the spare room while builders stomp round the house) tomorrow so have boxed up lots of my stuff and my camera is in there somewhere :p will try and get a video on the weekend :D

Humphrey has discovered the best way to catch it is to stand in the way of the arm...get whacked over the head :blink: and then when the wand is stuck wedged against his head :blink: then grab the end

6. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

We've had one for years & they all love it :D well that was untill Tango worked out how to keep removeing the tail & carry it off :rolleyes: :lol:

7. gobubbles

gobubbles PetForums Junior

Buffy's had the undercover mouse for 7 months now and she still plays with it for hours!

There's nothing else like it! :D

8. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Hour 3 is beginning to approach...Freya is asleep and Humphrey is on his back waiting for the wand to swing in his direction :p

9. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Cat 1 Panic mouse 0

[​IMG]

10. MissyMV6

MissyMV6 PetForums Senior

Lol loving the pic:D I bought Louie Bobs undercover mouse and he loves it:) The first one that came was faulty I contacted the seller and they sent me a replacement within a couple of days..Only trouble is now he is so big and strong he gets a bit too excited and it ends up in a heap lol.

Angie x

11. GingerHound

GingerHound PetForums Member

How long did he sit there watching it to make sure it was still dead? :D

12. KittehNom

KittehNom PetForums Member

Just picked one up in Pets at Home for £5 after reading this :D they must be on offer!!!

If anyone is interested, get there quick :D

x

13. sharon_gurney

sharon_gurney PetForums VIP

Wish Id known that about P@H I bought a green pyramid thing with laser in it, cats not interested in it one bit...anyone want to swap it for this Panic Mouse thing that their cats dont play with.

We need a swap shop for cat toys:D

14. Beckyjr37

Beckyjr37 PetForums Member

Thanks for this - got the last one in my local P@H this afternoon. I'd looked at it before but wasn't prepared to pay £20 fo it. Darcy's a bit confused by it at the moment - he can't understand why it keeps moving when he's caught it :)

15. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Yeah mine would only play with it a the lowest speed at first :pIt is a little intimidating :blink:

16. Beckyjr37

Beckyjr37 PetForums Member

he did seem a bit happier when we slowed it down! Obviously need to build it up slowly:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice