UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please meet Dougie and Enzo!
These 2 boys were only brought in 3 days ago but they have been vet checked, are 100% fit and healthy, are eating well, are soooo friendly and snuggly that there is no reason they cant go to a new home already.

These 2 piggies will be a dream for their new owners.

The only 1 thing I can think of that is a down-side is.....they are attention seekers! Especially little Dougie who will stand on the tallest things in his cage when people are near him so he can try and catch their attention.
They also bang their veggie bowl on the cage bars when they want their noms!

They were handed in because the family got bored of them :(

They are both 1 year old and unneutered. Must go as a pair.

Piccies
Dougie

Enzo, this little guy has a full body mohawk, check out his hair!!

·
Love my furry, feathered and finned family
2,882 Posts
I wish we could - they are gorgeous! Can't understand how the previous owners could have "got bored" of them, especially after only a year :-( Clearly some people have no idea of the commitment involved in having a pet. :angry:

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Depends where in Yorkshire but I am travelling up this weekend. If you could meet nearby then I might be abe to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.