UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister thought it would be funny to put her hat on the dogs and take pics and it turned out it was actually quite funny.:eek: They made me laugh so i thought i would share them. :)

They think they are cool.

Feel free to share any of your pooches. :D

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Before my sister turned into a grumpy teenager I often came home to find dressed-up dogs!

Fortunately their tolerance for small people is very high indeed :)

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They must have a high tolerence because my dogs would not let me do that to them and I can do just about anything to them. Thanks great.
Nicky will do anything for a bit of attention and Tig LOVES dressing up. If you put something on him he sits all proud, when you take it off he runs to the wardrobe and whines. :D Strange dogs, i know. :blink:

·
Registered
272 Posts
My sister thought it would be funny to put her hat on the dogs and take pics and it turned out it was actually quite funny.:eek: They made me laugh so i thought i would share them. :)

They think they are cool.

Feel free to share any of your pooches. :D
That third pic is hilarious :D

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is so cool. You have trained your dogs well. Congrats.
Thank you.:eek:
You wouldn't say that if you met us on a walk!:p Na, they are good dogs. Wouldn't change them for the world. :001_wub:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.