UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few paintings on the go at the moment, Ballybee's boys are one of them- but these are the only two complete ish at the moment. Been struggling a lot with painting, so the deerhound cross is a background experiment as it's for a friend and she won't mind something a bit different- the lad himself isn't finished. The pup was a quicker-than usual sketch to try and get myself back in the painting zone.

Slow and steady, slowww and steady. I'm just glad all the people waiting are nice and very patient :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
They are amazing as always. :D

I know how you mean, iv started another portrait as i like to have one on the go all the time or i wouldn't do one for months. It's just a small A5 portrait and iv been at it for a good while now.:eek:

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it's not working for me I try to paint or draw something else. Or I leave it for a few days and try again- usually right after a walk with the dogs when I feel more positive and awake :) Good luck with your drawing :) Post your progress up, won't you!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
If it's not working for me I try to paint or draw something else. Or I leave it for a few days and try again- usually right after a walk with the dogs when I feel more positive and awake :) Good luck with your drawing :) Post your progress up, won't you!
Our walks dont usually end positive so that's a no no for me. :p
I usually try and do at least a little bit everyday. I will get round to it tonight, eventually. I usually post my progress but it's a PF dog and the owner doesn't know about it so il wait and send her it when its done then share the finished pic.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.