UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Painting...

223 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  PoisonGirl 
#1 ·
OMG I hate it!!

But it HAS to be done.... the woman had painted the doors and skirtings in the livingroom a kind of murky coffee colour, and the kitchen ones were kinda pooey mustardy colour.

Well I had enough today and got started on the frames of the livingroom doors and looked much better!

So, rather than pull all the furniture away from the walls an do the skirting (after going to buy masking tape which I forgot) I decided to start on the doors (one to the kitchen one to the hall and a double one for the cupboard)

Well two coats in (with a mini gloss roller) and they STILL dont look right! Argh! There's gona be about 5 coats on before you cant see through to the brown making it look patchy! Lol!

So, I thought while they were drying I might as well do the cupboard and door to the 'dogs room' and OH was going to start painting the walls but has decided they need to be stripped first... tbh there is about 5 layesr of paint there already :lol:

Now Dixie tried to get out the livingroom when the door was shut and has a smudge of white on her nose, then Dave shoved her into the cupboard door and she has a line on her bum! Lol!

Argh I hope its a nice day friday so I can send my son out with the dogs and get it finished (Im away tomorrow).

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.