Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

PAH Car Harness

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Buggles, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

Does anybody have the pets at home car harness? We bought it for Alfie when we first had him and are a little concerned. We love the harness itself but the bit that attaches to the seatbelt seems a bit short. We went back in PAH and had a look at the others of the same style and they are all the same. At the moment it's ok as Alfie just sleeps in the car, but I'm a little concerned that on a longer journey he won't be able to move much. I know that is the whole point in them, but it's unlikely he'll be able to sit up when he gets bigger with this.

Does anybody else have the PAH harness and have the same issue??

2. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

We bought one to replace a smaller one from Halfords we had for Millie and I found the same thing. However, I bought an extension clip from ebay which "plugs in" to the seatbelt and has a clip which can be attached to the harness, very cheap too. It allows more movement and is just as safe. I will see if I can find the link for you (or at least what they are called!)

3. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

Dog car seat belt clip lead restraint - what a mouthful! It was only £1.45 plus p&p.

4. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

Thank you for that, I've looked on e-bay and it looks perfect.

Guinevere13 likes this.
  5. marion..d

marion..d PetForums VIP

i use a P.A.H harness for millie, i found the clip useless too.. love the harness, is it the one with the fluresent strips...... i use the seatbelt clip from ebay too,then i saw it in the pound shop....lol

marion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice