Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

PAH British Range

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by CheekoAndCo, Apr 12, 2011.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Anyone saw the new range PAH has in? I'm guessing it's to celebrate the wedding :rolleyes:

I won't be buying my boys any of it because everyone just seems to want to cash in on the wedding. Can even get wedding gnomes in B&Q :eek:

2. kimdelyse

kimdelyse PetForums Senior

Not seen it...just had a look on the website and couldn't find anything. What kind of stuff do they have??

3. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

i seen it when i went in, jake wasn`t the slightest bit interested in it and i don`t think i`ll be bothering with any of it :rolleyes::

4. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

A tub of treats that are the shape of crowns for £3 or £4 :rolleyes: Beds, dishes and toys.

I did like to look of the welly toy but then I saw the price :eek:

5. kimdelyse

kimdelyse PetForums Senior

oh, boring! now if they had a little doggy tshirt printed like a tuxedo...THAT would interest me!

Yeah, yeah, I'm sad!

6. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

wainwrights have their little range of toys and they have a squeaky green welly, i think it was only about £4 if i remember rightly - i`m not allowed to buy it as i`m still in oh`s bad books for buying lots of extremely noisy toys for jake :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice