Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Padded dog collars

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by foursmith, Aug 23, 2013.

1. foursmith

foursmith PetForums Senior

We currently have a wainwrights padded collar which is lovely but it's worn and faded.i want a chance but wainwright choice of colours Is so limited.
    I want a collar with a buckle and matching lead.

Where would you recomend?

H gets wet a lot :)

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

I love Ann Rees padded leather collars and you can get matching leads. Not sure you will want leather though as I tend to use Dublin Dog collars where a lot of water's going to be involved - not rain and puddles...swimming etc!

3. foursmith

Yes Ann Rees look lovely but too much water play with him, I will look at Dublin thanks

4. Owned By A Yellow Lab

Owned By A Yellow Lab PetForums VIP

The Ezydog collars are really well padded and robust, and they come with matching leads.

I also love the collars at El Perro UK - they will embroider whatever you want on them, e.g. phone numbers

5. sezeelson

sezeelson PetForums VIP

Have you looked at the ezydog neo collars? They are padded with neoprene so perfect for the water. They are clip rather then buckle but they are really good quality! You can also get matching leads in a variety of styles. I have them for when they go in the sea and can't fault them!

I don't think I know of any other padded collars that aren't leather or fleece lined so not really appropriate for water.

6. foursmith

Thanks have gone for ezydog look perfect apart from buckle but will give it a try.excited now for delivery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice