Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

P@H VIP charity points

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by petergettins, Aug 22, 2013.

1. petergettins

petergettins PetForums Senior

I'm in the P@H VIP club, pretty much since it started, & buy all of Bandit's food & litter etc from there. I have the Scratching Post in Waltham Abbey as my registered charity & often wondered if they got much from the scheme. They've just posted on FB that they've received a cheque today.
    So every bit helps.
    Pete

2. owns the beast

owns the beast PetForums Senior

That's good to know. I signed up for it as well and had the Dogs Trust as my chosen charity. I will confess I don't often buy things from there as they're quite expensive but every little certainly counts :)

3. MoochH

MoochH Mum to Moochie

Good to hear rewards are being distributed.
    I have to buy litter from there and they will add points even if you forget your key fob or card by taking your address.

4. Prowl

Prowl Guest

I'm signed up but I have to say I'm a bit confused with how it works 0.o''

5. petergettins

petergettins PetForums Senior

Essentially it's a loyalty scheme, but the difference is when you buy at P@H as the customer you don't get rewards points such as Nectar points, but instead they will accumulate points to the charity you designate. I don't know how much & you probably need to spend a lot, but each charity will likely have a lot of people choosing them & P@H add them together & then send them the money.
    What you do get though it money off vouchers & VIP member only deals etc so there is an incentive as well.
    Basically for me it's the charity who benefit which is always a good thing.
    hth
    Pete

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice