Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

owner caught red handed by dog!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tigerneko, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: and it was me he caught!!!

Was trying to take his collar and lead off the hook without him hearing it cos otherwise he'll go crackers, so I took it off ever so carefully and went outside to sort it out..... the little beggar was only sat in the shed watching me fumbling about with his canny collar!!

so i've put it down outside (the collar, not the dog) and wandered in like nowt was happening.... it's like a role reversal!!

2. bobbyw

bobbyw PetForums Senior

Haha, that paints a comical picture, I think our dogs are smarter than we think when it suits them

3. Jonesey

Jonesey PetForums VIP

lol, you'll have to work on your stealth techniques. :)

4. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I know, he's been following me around and whining, i've been well and truly rumbled!!

decided to use the opportunity to try and get him to calm down, i've just been carrying it around the house with me and he seems to have lost interest a bit, just waiting for the right moment to pounce, put it on him and get out the door with minimal fuss lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice