UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using a sledge hammer for a couple of hours this afternoon and my wrists really ache.
I'm having trouble using the computer mouse :eek:
Problems getting around the forum :(

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
if it carries on go doctors :thumbsup: you might have pulled something in your wrist so they might have to strap it up

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
I have been using a sledge hammer for a couple of hours this afternoon and my wrists really ache.
I'm having trouble using the computer mouse :eek:
Problems getting around the forum :(
No good Rona you are going to have to teach your boy how to move the mouse for you lol

Seriously hope your wrists dont ache for too long, I got toothache so perhaps you with your sledge hammer could at least get rid of my ache :eek:hmy:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Poor you, make sure you rest it up, have you any ibuprofen gel? It's really good for aches and pains.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
LOL thats what I was about to say, stop hitting your wrist with a sledge hammer and it might stop hurting!

It might be a strained muscle, take a hot bath and relax and lighten the use of it for a while.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Off to use the sledge hammer again, probably won't be able to use the mouse tonight.
Coming to help Christine?
See I knew you would look at this :001_tt2::001_tt2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.