Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

outdoor cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by hayleyb, Jul 22, 2009.

1. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

does anyone else feel that when your cat starts venturing in the outside world they no longer want as much huggin and comfort from "mummy"?

Sheldon is nearly 1 and has been going out properly for maybe 3 months or so. before he used to go out he was always asleep on my knee and wantin to play and things but now all he does is go out or sleep. no more cuddles for me :(:(

he also has a friend who doesnt seem to be human friendly and i think he's tellin sheldon that humans arent nice

2. racheyrooney

racheyrooney PetForums Member

Jasper is at pretty much the same stage as Sheldon (love that name for a cat by the way!) and going out for the same amount of time and I've noticed the same, although with the bad weather he's been in more which means more cuddles for!! :smilewinkgrin:

3. Domy

Domy PetForums Junior

Mine was like that for sure. Wait until the colder weather though. The last 2 years she has joined us each night for bed time to keep warm. In the summer though, she only hops into bed to cuddle when it is breakfast time :).

4. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

this is so true. i got him at xmas and had planned to keep him in so i havnt experienced cold weather really with him.

5. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

thankyou it was a spontaneous name lol.
    when its rainin sheldon is either out anyway or jst staring at me as if its my fault ha ha.
    they are funny little things lol
    im sure jasper and sheldon wud be like the best of buddies lol. they seem alike he he

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice