UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to explain my outburst that i had on here about 5 weeks ago
First of i wanted to say sorry to the people i exploded at ive been here 18 months and have never exploded like that so i really am sorry for that outburst not proud of myself at all

I suffer from Bipolar ADHD and autisum, leading upto my outburst on here i was having a rough time
Since then i havnt been well at all with my mental health but am slowly becoming my self again

So please except my apology but understand if people dont
Thanks for reading Jules xx

·
Registered
16,429 Posts
I think I remember the thread but don't worry about it, everyone posts things occassionally that they regret. People have off days, maybe take things too personally, have had a rough day so are a bit more agumentative, etc I know have several times :eek:

I hope you are ok & feeling better now :)

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Darn ...I must have missed it..was it a big one?

Honestly there are little rants , blow ups and heated exchanges daily ..
I think you are brave and possibly one of the few to offer an apolgy in this way..

I hope those you blew up at can take your apology as offered and let bygones be bygones..
:D

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Welcome back.I dont know what happened but I am sure it's water under the bridge,takes a big person to say sorry.Suexxxxxx

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Can't remember seeing anything but welcome back and am sure if you upset anyone they will accept your apology, and hope that things continue to improve health wise for you

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Sorry you've been having a bad time but glad you're feeling better. I don't remember the thread so either I missed it or have forgotten about it. We are only human, we all have good and bad days and I for one don't believe in holding a grudge because of a rant or disagreement on here.
Nice of you to offer up an apology though, that's not an easy thing to do :):)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Welcome back! And well done for apologising, not many would and I hope you continue to get better!
I must have missed it but ^This! I hope you are feeling better now, life can get on top of you sometimes. Brush it off, move forward, don't worry yourself by looking back. :) ((((hugs))))

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.