Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Out by 6am

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jun 27, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

Got up at 5.30 this morning and out with the dogs by 6 before the heat started.
    Lovely cool and misty, probably won't walk them again until 7.30 tonight.
    What time did you walk yours this morning and what was your weather?

2. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Sammy was out for a walk at 7 this morning and the weather here is crap....foggy, damp and cold :(

3. Savahl

Savahl Guest

poor buster hasnt been out this mornin im hungover and being very very ill :( going to take him up to the park for a long one in late noon! gettin too hot for min now!

4. rona

rona Guest

Doesn't he like water, you could go to buchan country park, it's not too hot, if you are quick ;)

5. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Its not too hot here yet.

I might take Alfie down to the carnival later, otherwise they will be walked at around 7pm.

Oscar cant handle morning walks, although we have tried a few lately.

6. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Well I woke up at 7am cos I intended to take Cola out earlier before it got too hot but somehow didnt end up going till 9.30am :p it was sooo hot I've been sweatin buckets even though its cloudy! I dont think she will be going out till 8-9pm later.

7. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

It's not to hot at the mo.
    Just got back from a short walk down to the beach, will probably go out again just before or after tea this evening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice