UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'v had a couple fo really nice walks this weekend. Yesterday we went on a gloriously sunny walk with MilliePoochie and Millie. Zimba and Millie were both exhausted after their escapades. We also bumped into Cockerpoo Lover on our walk :D

Run Free

Well Hello

Up to no good?

Glider taking off

This morning we went to Stockgrove Country Park, which was a tad foggy.

Zimba confused he can't tell the time on the sundial with no sun :thumbdown:

Standing guard at The Boathouse

Yes he did go in

The Boathouse from the other side of the lake

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
What a lovely weekend Zim has had - the second walk looks really beautiful. Zim is looking very handsome and much trimmer too (really hope you don't mind me saying).

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a lovely weekend Zim has had - the second walk looks really beautiful. Zim is looking very handsome and much trimmer too (really hope you don't mind me saying).
Yes it's a lovely place.

He has lost weight and the mystery surrounding his weight gain seems a bit more apparent. Our neighbour used to walk him at lunchtime, we said give him a biscuit before you leave...I think they misheard a box of biscuits :yikes: I did start to wonder just before they moved when a box I'd opened on Monday was a third full by Wednesday :eek:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Great pics, looks like Zimba and Millie had a gret time running in the sun together :)

Lovely clear photo's :)

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Yes it's a lovely place.

He has lost weight and the mystery surrounding his weight gain seems a bit more apparent. Our neighbour used to walk him at lunchtime, we said give him a biscuit before you leave...I think they misheard a box of biscuits :yikes: I did start to wonder just before they moved when a box I'd opened on Monday was a third full by Wednesday :eek:
Lucky Zim getting that many biccies - ridgie heaven :laugh:.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lucky Zim getting that many biccies - ridgie heaven :laugh:.
Not so good for the Ridgie waistline though :thumbdown:

Lovely pics - was that the gliding club up Dunstable Downs?

Stockgrove looks beautiful - I haven't been there for years (maybe 20 lol!), might have to check it out again at some point.
Yes it's Dunstable Downs.

Stockgrove is much bigger now, they got some land next to it and now it's huge. I like it there because you can either stay in the more populated bit or go right off the beaten track.

I also like the visitor centre for a brew and cake :D

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Excellent Photos.

I love how the two of Millie where you can see her head her micro tiny ears are completely out of control - A sign of a happy puppy I think :)

Stockgrove is fantastic - I love it there :) Dont think its ever been sunny enough for the sundial when ive been there lol.

Looks like you had a brilliant walk today :)

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent Photos.

I love how the two of Millie where you can see her head her micro tiny ears are completely out of control - A sign of a happy puppy I think :)

Stockgrove is fantastic - I love it there :) Dont think its ever been sunny enough for the sundial when ive been there lol.

Looks like you had a brilliant walk today :)
She's a happy girl :)

I think Zimba was still a bit hungover from yesterday. He started off at full pelt then seemed to slow the pace a bit :laugh:

My parents had never seen him so still, he's usually exploring the garden when he's there, he just snored on my lap.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
She's a happy girl :)

I think Zimba was still a bit hungover from yesterday. He started off at full pelt then seemed to slow the pace a bit :laugh:

My parents had never seen him so still, he's usually exploring the garden when he's there, he just snored on my lap.
Millie is def hungover lol.

We had an hours flat round the fields walk and she never really went faster than a trot :eek: Well untill she had an embarressing incident which involved a clump of grass and her bottom :yikes: Then she ran super quick - had to save her :rolleyes5: Well once we had both stopped laughing and possibly filming her :D Strangely Millie was moody and ploddy again for the remainder of the walk :laugh:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lovely photos.
I haven't been to Stockgrove, but after seeing pictures should give that one a visit.

It was my first visit to DD on Sat too.

Nice to meet you and Zimba. :)
Stockgrove is definately worth a visit, it's lovely there.

It was nice to meet you and all the Cockerpoos, I think Zimba thought the world had been taken over by them :yikes:

What was with the one wearing a sort of flying suit? I was very intrigued.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.