UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up to a lovely sunny day! :D And also, OH was up early (for a sunday anyway!) so I decided to escape with the dogs before it clouded over (it always does).

Took my pair and Montie (I have him for the weekend) out first, as I didn't want to be faffing about with a longline and Lenny (there are bunnies where I was going).

Got to the field just before a man with 2 labs appeared who asked if my lot were friendly and if I minded him joining me ( they are, and I didn't). So they had some new friends to run about with :thumbup:

(I did ask if he minded his dogs being in some pics on my FB and he didn't)

Then I came back to take Lenny out and Lewy came along too. Took his coat off when we got there as he was panting a bit, he needed some encouragement to leave my side at first! Think it was the tension on the giant extendy making him not want to pull.

Then we saw some funny mushrooms on the way home

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had lovely walks, it's not often I get company. On Lenny's walk a man with 2 staffies came in and kept shouting at them when they looked in my direction.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Looks lovely and sunny - great to see the dogs running about letting off steam :D

Lenny is looking really well - I just love the pic of him and your Lewy walking together :)

Those mushrooms look fab, I weirdly love taking pics of fungi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.