UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time in days I've managed to take Spencer out for a proper, off leash walk. Honest to god, looking after a sick husband is rather like having a toddler! Anyway, we had a lovely walk except for the pulling on the way to the fields. He met a mixed breed who told him off for being too bouncy and excitable and a lurcher who he had a polite sniff with before moving on. And I didn't panic when the lurcher came trotting over to us, that's a first!

In typical Spencer fashion he pulled like a steam train on the way there and then as soon as I let him off leash he walked by my side looking up at me with adoring eyes :rolleyes:

Forgive the quality of the pics, I had the shakes for some reason :confused: Don't worry, there's a fence between him and the road although it's almost invisible till you're up close.

Zoomies :lol:

And a recall video.

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
He's such a beautiful boy :) And that recall video is brilliant :) well done for hanging in there through the Kevin days.

·
Registered
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all :D He's doing great when he's not being a teenager and stomping around going "it's so unfair, I hate you!" :lol: Thankfully he tends to wait till we're at home to bring out all the bad behaviour.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.