UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:eek:

Yes it does look like it doesn't it - must say I didn't notice it when I took the pic.:confused: It definitely wasn't one of ours anyway cos they had theirs in the garden before they set off.:) They aren't that hard to keep white really as long as I don't take them to the brook where there are swamps.:laugh:

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is great here because I drop my daughter at school round the corner and then Benji can be off lead all the time then cos you can just walk in field after field and no livestock in the fields to worry about.:)

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
have you not tried letting the little one off the lead yet jazzy? Or are you still training her with recall?

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
What a fab walk - lots of open space to run and play.

They look like they had a great time, I love the last pic;)

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have you not tried letting the little one off the lead yet jazzy? Or are you still training her with recall?
She's only 12 weeks old so I think she's a bit young and daft to go off lead yet. Her recall isn't good yet but I wouldn't expect it to be as we have only had her for three weeks nearly. She did go off lead last week when my daughter came with us but I wouldn't chance it on my own with two dogs especially as a white fluffy dog was killed with a husky a few months ago.:sad:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Can i have molly, yes?? :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
awwww so cute!!!!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Very cute! I must say you live in a rather beautiful area. Do you have a spare bedroom?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.