Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our Patch

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by claire, Jan 17, 2008.

1. claire

claire Guest

When i was a child i had a cat called patch, he was black and white and very friendly. When i was about 14 years old a neighbour came to our door to say she thought our cat had been run over and killed at the top of or street. My mum went up and said it was him she rang my dad who finished work early came home and picked him up and put him in his basket in our garage. My sister who is 6 years younger than me was bringing kids in off the street to say bye to him as everyone loved him and living on a little cul-de-sac everyone knew each other we were all very upset.Dad dug a hole in the corner of our yard and we buried him, we were all crying, as we all stood there upset patch jumped over our fence gave us a look as if to say ' what are you idiots blubbing for?' and walked in the house and went to bed we had burried someone elses cat!. Mum and dad had to ring the police and inform them of the accident and that if anyone report it the cat was burried in our yard we even put posters up no-one came forward so we made the dead cat a cross and called im scruffy! we did loose patch a few years ago he was a real character tho!

2. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

wow-what a mad story,at least scruffy got a decent send off though:)

3. Oh - thats really amuzing! I can just picture it all. Bless that old Patch of yours.

4. siams

siams PetForums Member

Wow now that is an amazing and scarey story.

5. carol

carol PetForums VIP

oh bless at least he got a good send off :) :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice