Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our own sandwiches are off the menu at

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by danielled, May 5, 2011.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

Blackpool pleasure beach just seen it on th news. Are they crazy I never eat at their food courts. I mean come on we have to eat something.

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

You can go in & out of the P.Beach so if you are in the car, you can try to park close by & keep your picnic in the car. You could then wander down to the seafront & have a picnic there. Or, alternatively, come out of the park & get something to eat from the many places along the front.

Don't let the over-priced, thieving bar-stewards get anymore of your cash. It's expensive enough to get into the place without paying over the odds for grub!!!

3. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

Never been so didn't know you could come and go as you please and get back in. If your going there, I'd do that then Danielle, take a cool bag or cool box with sandwiches and drinks in. And a flask if you want a hot drink. :)

4. danielled

danielled Guest

I might just do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice