Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Our Own 'Room 101'

Discussion in 'Games' started by Silver Jill, Aug 18, 2014.

1. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

People who bring music to the public beach and listen to basically string of profanities accompanied by boom, boom, boom.
    Their little darlings who run over your stuff, look into your bags and utter another string of profanities before they can even string a sentence.

Their feisty mummy who spoils for a fight because you told them to get off your towel.

Swearing for no reason generally.

Lurcherlad, Jackie C and FeelTheBern like this.
  2. delca1

delca1 PetForums VIP

The infills between programmes (not adverts though they annoy me too!) they are long, pointless and probably expensive to do. Rather than needing such long infills they could make the programmes a bit longer like they used to be.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  3. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

Or people who have a loud radio/music next to the pool on holiday, so everyone can hear. No, I don't want to hear your loud, banging s**t music, listen to it on your headphones like I do when I want to listen to music.

Lurcherlad and cheekyscrip like this.
  4. Rusty 1

Rusty 1 PetForums Newbie

Yeah a film recently I saw horrific 2 Guns heads being shot off chickens I switched programme over

5. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

The people who have started letting fireworks off already :mad:

6. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

The local cricket club 20/20 matches. They set up a massive sound system on the field and played VERY loud music all day yesterday! For the umpteenth time this season :mad: I do a rain dance every weekend ;)

The kid’s a few doors down who were in their garden just screaming for hours too.

The neighbours who let their dogs out all hours to bark incessantly.

People who show no consideration to others in general, really.

Jackie C likes this.
  7. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

The way 'society' thinks everyone works Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.

My hair when I want to wash it. It's thick, dry and curly. I want to go out for lunch today, but had a lie-in (just done two 12hrs shifts)I'm just about to get in the bath, so it means I'm not going out for a few hours as I need to let it dry. Which, even if I blow dry it, will take an eon.

The way clothes seem to be cattered for women who are 5ft 10, a size 10 and have a 34 inch inside leg, and are straight up and down. Clothes seem to have no shape in them nowadays. And when trousers don't have leg length in them, because we ALL obviously have the same inside leg length.
    And long dresses, which again, are made for women who are 5ft 10. Or they're supposed to be worn with 6 inch heels.
    I'm an average 5ft 5, and have 6 inches of material sweeping the floor.
    The way TK Maxx sells size 2 clothes.
    The way TK Maxx sells 22inch waist jeans with a 34inch inside leg. WTF?!?!

8. havoc

havoc PetForums VIP

People who think all fun is only for those under a certain age or who have children.

Jackie C likes this.
  9. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

I have more time for fun, precisley because I don't have children. :);):Smuggrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice