Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Our Own 'Room 101'

Discussion in 'Games' started by Silver Jill, Aug 18, 2014.

1. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

People who bring music to the public beach and listen to basically string of profanities accompanied by boom, boom, boom.
    Their little darlings who run over your stuff, look into your bags and utter another string of profanities before they can even string a sentence.

Their feisty mummy who spoils for a fight because you told them to get off your towel.

Swearing for no reason generally.

Lurcherlad, Jackie C and FeelTheBern like this.
  2. delca1

delca1 PetForums VIP

The infills between programmes (not adverts though they annoy me too!) they are long, pointless and probably expensive to do. Rather than needing such long infills they could make the programmes a bit longer like they used to be.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  3. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

Or people who have a loud radio/music next to the pool on holiday, so everyone can hear. No, I don't want to hear your loud, banging s**t music, listen to it on your headphones like I do when I want to listen to music.

Lurcherlad and cheekyscrip like this.
  4. Rusty 1

Rusty 1 PetForums Newbie

Yeah a film recently I saw horrific 2 Guns heads being shot off chickens I switched programme over

5. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

The people who have started letting fireworks off already :mad:

Jackie C likes this.
  6. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

The local cricket club 20/20 matches. They set up a massive sound system on the field and played VERY loud music all day yesterday! For the umpteenth time this season :mad: I do a rain dance every weekend ;)

The kid’s a few doors down who were in their garden just screaming for hours too.

The neighbours who let their dogs out all hours to bark incessantly.

People who show no consideration to others in general, really.

cheekyscrip and Jackie C like this.
  7. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

The way 'society' thinks everyone works Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.

My hair when I want to wash it. It's thick, dry and curly. I want to go out for lunch today, but had a lie-in (just done two 12hrs shifts)I'm just about to get in the bath, so it means I'm not going out for a few hours as I need to let it dry. Which, even if I blow dry it, will take an eon.

The way clothes seem to be cattered for women who are 5ft 10, a size 10 and have a 34 inch inside leg, and are straight up and down. Clothes seem to have no shape in them nowadays. And when trousers don't have leg length in them, because we ALL obviously have the same inside leg length.
    And long dresses, which again, are made for women who are 5ft 10. Or they're supposed to be worn with 6 inch heels.
    I'm an average 5ft 5, and have 6 inches of material sweeping the floor.
    The way TK Maxx sells size 2 clothes.
    The way TK Maxx sells 22inch waist jeans with a 34inch inside leg. WTF?!?!

8. havoc

havoc PetForums VIP

People who think all fun is only for those under a certain age or who have children.

Jackie C likes this.
  9. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

I have more time for fun, precisley because I don't have children. :);):Smuggrin

FeelTheBern likes this.
  10. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern They don't like it up 'em, sir!

Royal wedding/royal pregnancy. Can't we find something more interesting to talk about? Like the composition of the average dust particle?

jetsmum, noushka05 and Jackie C like this.
  11. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

Those who are not excited at the perspective of the first mix race ginger Royal!!!

By the way that dress and tiara were gorgeous!!!
    Oh and those flowers...

12. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

The BBC when it grovels non-stop about the royals.

My eye-sight. I'm 44 and have a feeling that my next prescription may have to be varifocals. I've worn glasses for 30 years as I'm short-sighted. I'm now having difficulty seeing small print, especially on night-shifts, and looking at vials of drugs with tiny writing on is irritating.
    That's another thing that can go in Room 101: The Menopause! I've got that to look forward to in a few years, and I think my mum was about 47/48 when she started it all. She turned from being an dramatic, irrational bitch to a completely dramatic, emotionally manipulative, irrational bitch. I have already warned my husband. (I'm not a drama queen like my mother, though).

13. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

Nights (again) and the way I just so knackered I want to eat crap.
    I finished this morning at 8am, had a bacon butty for breakfast, went to bed and got up about 1.30pm. About 4pm I ate a packet of crisps and a large tablespoon of peanut butter!

14. DogLover1981

DogLover1981 PetForums VIP

All the stupid pharmaceutical advertisements on TV.

Biscuit123 likes this.
  15. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

Hangovers.

16. Biscuit123

Biscuit123 PetForums VIP

People who think there the only ones with problems and regrets

Jackie C likes this.
  17. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

People in supermarkets who spend ages packing their bags at the till instead of putting the stuff back in the trolley and taking it to the shelves set aside for bag packing. Also the people who pack their stuff away, then faff around trying to find their purse, then the right card, then wanting cashback, then querying the bill whie the queue behind then is getting longer and more irritable.

Jackie C likes this.
  18. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

People whom you've known for years who'll you always make time and effort for, but then this time and effort is never returned. They work part-time and you work full-time, with shifts and nights.
    eg:
    Me: Are you in, we're in the area?
    Them: No, I'm working. I've got two and half weeks off now, though!
    Me: Well, do you fancy coming through to us one day, we can have a night out, blah blah.
    Them: *silence, no reply*

(So I've stopped making an effort, and because I hardly msg now, I perhaps have had less than half a dozen texts from this person this year).

Or those who paste an amiguous facebook post, which are then followed by "U OK HUN?"

Or the same people make a drama out of anything. As you say, as if they're the only one with problems.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  19. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Folks who conceitedly profess to know what I do for a living.

FeelTheBern, Jackie C and noushka05 like this.
  20. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

I take it you mean that when you tell people, they think you just do "ABC" and that's it? When there is much more to it?

Don't get me started on that one.

When I say I'm a nurse, people who think I just clean up s**t, wash old ladies hair, and give out tablets.
    When I say I'm on nights, people who say, "Well on a night shift, it must be a lot quieter as the patients are asleep."
    When I say I'm on nights, people say, "Well you've got all day off." When do you think I sleep?

The media who think everyone works Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice