UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've run em down and laughed at their stupidity. I think its now time to build the ******* back up again. What 3 things are so special about your other half. I'll begin:
1) He loves me regardless of embaressment
2) He still has the ability to embarrass daughters aged 21 and 19!
3) In spite of my mouth going off before brain engaged he never says anything to stop me whilst we are with other people he waits till we're alone and then gently tells me I was out of order.

G

·
1) He loves and looks after me dispite the fact I can be a complete b!tch to him lol
2) He's a fantastic Daddy
3) He's my best friend, my soulmate dispite his stupidity at times :D

G

·
1) He is FANTASTIC with the kids, a brilliant Daddy.
2) He makes me laugh loads.
3) He is my best friend.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
1) Hes a brilliant dad
2) he makes me laugh and my best friend
3) hes such a hard worker is willing to miss out on things to gain more money for us as a family and enable me to stay home with the kids

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
1. He understand everything that's happened to me and never judges
2. Is amazing in the bedroom :devil: (it's a must!)
3. Usually a woman will bug a man for hugs, he's the one bugging me for them! He's so loving :D

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
He is really talented eg plays guitar sings. draws and paints brilliantly
He loves my animals.
Fantastic dad

·
Registered
340 Posts
1) He lets me put my cd on in the car..
2) He picks me up when I get drunk and stranded.
3) Um...He doesnt take it to heart too much when I'm a complete bitch.

·
Super Moderator
18,792 Posts
Oh well, go on then .... if I must :D

1. He is very protective of his family, if anyone has a problem they come to him and he does his best to sort it out for them, usually very successfully.

2. He loves me to bits ... faults and all. He phones me everyday, if he is away he phones in the morning to wake me up and to tell me he loves me and then again in the evening to check that the kids are ok after their day in school and to say goodnight.

3. He is very generous, with both his time and his wallet. Doesn't quibble over how much I spend although he hates waste.

adding a cheeky fourth ...

4. He now knows he cannot balance his remote control on his mug of tea without facing consequences :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.