Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our new additions

Discussion in 'Small Animal Photo Galleries' started by Eolabeo, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Here are our new family members :) The little girl is called minky and she went to live with my niece on friday, We went back last night and bought her dad, We donno what to name him yet :eek: The other is chicken, we have had her a year now :)

1, is minky
    2, is minkys dad
    3, is chicken our girly, Shes so sweet and knowing.

2. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Im murder with names, Ive got a dog called dog! :D
    We had dramas over what to call the new pup too. I wanted to call her Burnie as she's red and reminds me of Burnie off Cathrine Tate but we ended up calling her Ronnie!? :D Poor cow :D

3. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hehehe ronnie is nice, We had an old rescue english bull called bearnie :eek: my ex name her that.

I thought about naming the dad one kojack but thats abit to...u know :eek:

4. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

I think Kojak is good, its different.

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Yep, Plus kojack had a baldy head aswell lol and my son is called jack :D He not bald tho :D

6. guineapigqueen

guineapigqueen PetForums Senior

Aww they are gorgeous, just so I dont insult them they are naked Rats not mice. I used to own a naked mouse many moons ago now I have my nearly naked Guineas.

Emma x

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Ty emma, i'ld love a skinny pig bad, Or nearly naked pig lol, their so cute, post some pics of them on this post if u want :D i'ld love to see all ur naked animals...ok that dont sound right lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice