Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Our Motley Moggies...

Discussion in 'Cat Photo Galleries' started by jon bda, May 10, 2010.

1. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Right then, Shelley has already posted pics of our pooch, so i'd better get some of the funky felines up!.

[​IMG]

Thats Stella, the old boot, must be at least 12/13 now (although thats a slightly old photo) and still going strong, lost her brother Bud a few years ago to feline leukemia.

[​IMG]

Tia, the wierdest cat i have ever met, swear shes part feral, loves only the dog (see MissShelleys thread in dog gallery) who she will curl up to and purr for, but only him. Used to try and suckle off him when she was younger...which confused the hell out of him!.

[​IMG]

Jasper, the latest addition. This cat epitomises the ass of dumb!!!

As with all our past and present cats, they are all strays/unwanted/unloved etc...Shelley spotted Jasper on freecycle of all places. Will try and get a more recent photo of Stella asap, got some here somewhere...
    :)

2. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Great snapshots! Stella does look a little evil :devil: but I guess its the positioning of the camera!

Tia looks cute resting her head on the pillow, fast asleep:p Jasper has adopted the same position as my dad asleep on the sofa :lol: He also reminds me of my kitten, Benny, who would always sleep in the weirdest ways possible :laugh:

It's hard to believe they were strays and unwanted, they are such fun loving cats oozing charisma :thumbup: x

3. Tiger1054

Tiger1054 PetForums Newbie

Lovely moggies, loving Jasper looking very laid back, how would anyone not want him!

4. M&D

M&D PetForums Junior

Very nice cats :)
    Jasper is sweet :blush: !

5. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww great pics :D

6. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

very cute cats, great pictures,:thumbup:..:thumbup:..:thumbup:

7. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Thanks for the comments peeps, must get a better photo of Stella sorted out sometime. Also wanted to post a pic of Bud, even though he left us a long time ago. He wasn't the biggest cat out there but he would hold his own against anyone :D, and also had an annoying habit of climbing on the roof of the house to catch birds if you left the bedroom windows open the right way...hence many people knocking on the door until he came down, used to feel like posting a notice 'YES!!!, i know there is a cat on the roof!!' lol.

[​IMG]

8. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a hard life :D

9. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Found a couple more oldies while browsing through some of the random tat on my PC...

[​IMG]

Tia as a kitten when we first got her, you can see that she had the evil glare even then!.
    :D

[​IMG]

Stella and Tia together, again when Tia first arrived.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice